Using my SketchUp model, outlining this and then tracing over layers of materials, lighting, objects and occupation, I start to plan the views and appearance of my main space image. Below I have transferred my outline onto procreate and have started to layer materials and sketch on where I may place people occupying the space. I can also use the material layers to pull elements of the drawing out such as the concrete structure and social seating hill. The look I am going for is a grainy, strategically flat image, one that has the essence of being hand-drawn without being fully so. I think I may try to render my model and then draw over that image. This may give a richer and more dynamic drawing. Currently the ones I am producing feel too flat. I will edit this on Photoshop Express too and play around with the exposure, contrast, texture and fade tools to see what I can come up with.

This week I have also started to storyboard my portfolio layouts. This helps me have in mind 2hat I am working towards and what drawing I wish to polish up and include.