When looking through my work with Suzanne she discovered that the image I had chosen to trace for the floor plan of the Barcelona pavilion was from the internet instead of the supplied picture from learn, although I had previously referenced this in my blog, it makes me question in how much detail did they read over my blog posts.
So I decided to import the image supplied on learn and scale it to size as my scale was incorrect previously. I had problems lining up my drawing with the new supplied drawing from learn. The drawing is only a tiny bit off and would not be noticeable, but I want my work to be perfect and correct. Suzanna said I could upload this drawing for my final submission but I may sacrifice some marks. I am going to redo this whole drawing from scratch using the new image. Hopefully it wont take too long to redo as I am aware of the tools and how autocad works.
For next week I plan to think of objects that I could design in sketch up to place inside or outside of the pavilion. I also really want to experiment with designing objects in other softwares and pasting them into my Barcelona Pavilion. I also learnt how to use sandbox tools and I am exctied to experiment with it in the design of the barcelona pavillion furniture.
Some other features we have been taught this week was how to use textures, it was great to understand how to import images from google images into Sketchup which could then be used as a texture on a surface or object.