GLASGOW DAY OUT FILM (03/02/20)

Before I upload the big exciting blog post on what we got up to while at the Centre for Textiles Conservation, here’s a look at what the gals and I got up to post-centre trip. I’ve been super obsessed with shooting in film lately! It was my first time shooting in Kodak Portra 400, and I was eager to capture a few highlights of our day out. Here they are:

VOLTAIRE & ROUSSEAU

Snapshot of the books in Voltaire & Rousseau. We found this place down the little lane where we ate our lunch-truly a hidden gem.

GRACE & JASMINE

Jasmine and Grace in the bookstore.

GALS GALS GALS

Forced the gals to pose for a group picture. (It turned out cute though!)

APPLES

Apples! Big shoutout to Flora for pointing these out to me.

GRACE & DZAUI

Grace and Dzaui outside the vintage shop Lindy recommended to us. As someone who works part-time in a vintage store, I found it really cool to see how another shop looked and was ran.

C'EST MOI

Me looking a bit emo in Starry Starry Night with my precious film camera. Little did I know this would be the last time I had Grace’s beloved scarf wrapped around my neck.

So there they are! I hope you enjoyed a little peak into some of the moments of the afternoon after we left the research centre.

One thought on “GLASGOW DAY OUT FILM (03/02/20)

1. Although not strictly relevant to the topic of the course, this was a nice introduction to your blog, you as a personality and displayed a nice bit of team mentality with you and your classmates. It heled to bring me closer to you as a student and wht you are doing so was a very nice introductory touch, thank you.