Informatics Personal Tutor Guide

Informatics Personal Tutor Guide

A quick guide to Personal Tutor information for Informatics staff

Visa Issues

Students with any queries regarding their visa should be directed to the Student Immigration Service. No advice on visa or immigration matters should be given from any staff at the School of Informatics.

If a student is experiencing any issues because of their visa or international student status, they can contact EUSA’s The Advice Place. Examples of problems they can help with include GP registration, housing and council tax, banking and finance.


Helpful links:

Student Immigration Service

The Advice Place

Keyword search:

Tier 4 visa


Report this page

To report inappropriate content on this page, please use the form below. Upon receiving your report, we will be in touch as per the Take Down Policy of the service.

Please note that personal data collected through this form is used and stored for the purposes of processing this report and communication with you.

If you are unable to report a concern about content via this form please contact the Service Owner.

Please enter an email address you wish to be contacted on. Please describe the unacceptable content in sufficient detail to allow us to locate it, and why you consider it to be unacceptable.
By submitting this report, you accept that it is accurate and that fraudulent or nuisance complaints may result in action by the University.