Learn automatically enrols as instructor both the Course Organiser and Course Secretary for a course. It will also automatically enrol all registered students. There may, however, come a time when you need to enrol a user manually (co-lecturer, tutor, marker, etc)
To add a new user to your course, follow these simple steps.
- From the Course Management panel on the left-hand side, select Users and Groups>Users.
If you do *not* know the user’s UUN
- Click Find Users to Enrol. It is not obvious this is a button, rather than a header.
- In the new window, select Browse to search by the user’s username, email address, surname etc.
- This will open a window where you can choose how to search for the user you need.
- Choose the correct name from the list and click Submit.
- Once you have selected the user, you will return to the previous screen. Set the appropriate role using the drop-down menu.
- Leave Enrolment availability as Yes.
- Select Submit.
If you *Do* know the user’s UUN
- Type the UUN (if there is more than one add a comma between each to separate them) into the Username box
- Set the appropriate role using the drop-down menu. Leave Enrolment availability as Yes. Select Submit.
Adding a user to your Learn course / Informatics Learning Technology Service by blogadmin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution CC BY 3.0