PhD Internship in AI Systems Research
Huawei is looking for an AI Systems Internship candidate with a focus on advanced distributed machine learning systems research in the context of the MindSpore AI framework in the Huawei London R&D Center. The ideal PhD candidate will have research and development experience in AI/ML systems, including: dataflow-based machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, scalable distributed systems, parallel systems and cluster computing, compiler technology, heterogeneous systems and acceleration, data processing and management, and network communication.
• Conduct research work on AI/ML systems and implement advanced software components for the MindSpore AI framework
• Contribute to the preparation of research papers for top-tier systems conferences
• Ongoing PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
• Research experience in the areas of AI/ML systems, distributed systems, parallel systems, and/or heterogeneous system design and development
• Excellent software design and implementation skills in systems programming languages such as C/C++/Go/Rust and Python
• Strong problem-solving, verbal and written communication skills
• Desire to learn on the job and to contribute to state-of-the-art AI/ML technology
What We Offer
• Comprehensive Research and Development experience;
• Mentorship from experienced professionals;
• Accessibility to the world’s latest technologies;
• Opportunity for training and development;
• Competitive salary and incentive schemes;
• The possibility of a permanent position after internship.
We accept part time and full time internship and are flexible in starting date. Please indicate your availabilities in the application email.
If you wish to apply, please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.